11:19 12th Dec, 2016
HTC 11 May Feature The Latest Snapdragon Processor And 8 GB RAM
The smartphone is touted to be the world’s first with an 8 GB RAM, though other smartphones are being touted the same as well.
It looks like a couple of pictures of a new smartphone by HTC, dubbed as the HTC 11, have recently leaked on Chinese social media platform Weibo. The images reveal a couple of features of the new and upcoming smartphone by HTC.
Accordingly, the smartphone is expected to sport a 5.5 inch QHD display screen, which means that the smartphone will be coming a bigger and better screen when compared to the 5.2 inch FHD panel that we recently saw on the HTC 10.
Also, a recent report published on The Indian Express states that the smartphone is expected to come with the latest Snapdragon 835 processor that was announced by Qualcomm last month.
Along with this, the HTC 11 is being touted as the world’s first smartphone to feature an 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory, states the same report on The Indian Express. However, if you have kept yourself active recently in the technology industry, you may be familiar about a couple of other tech companies touting the same with various other smartphones.
Apparently, if you observe the image that was leaked on Weibo, you can see that the smartphone features a dual camera setup on the back, which is pretty much common nowadays. The setup seems to come with two 12 MP sensors. Also, the smartphone is expected with an 8 MP front facing camera.
The report also states that the HTC 11 may come with a 3,700 man battery which is again bigger and better than the 3,000 mAh battery found on HTC 10. It is also expected to come with Qualcomm Quick Charging 4.0 technology.
Having said this, we may have to wait for the exact details until the company makes an official announcement, probably in first half of 2017.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones