Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:42 09th Dec, 2016
NASA Lands On Social Sharing Sites Giphy And Pinterest | TechTree.com
NASA Lands On Social Sharing Sites Giphy And Pinterest
Get a glimpse of the celestial wonders, one image at a time.
America's National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has landed on social sharing sites Giphy and Pinterest. Giving users a glimpse of the celestial wonders, one image at a time.
You won't have to hunt for those peculiar rocket-science animated GIFs. The American space agency will be posting the snippets of movies images right on its Giphy account. This will also help NASA explain complex universe with visuals. These GIFs can also be accessed directly from the Twitter app by click the GIF button in the tool bar.
On Pinterest, NASA will be creating pinboards of new and historic events. Users will be able to explore images from NASA's aeronautics, astrophysics, Earth science, and human spaceflight division. In the official press release, NASA has stated that it encourages people to spread the word. So, feel free to share the images with your friends.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India