15:26 07th Dec, 2016
Amazon Pay Replaces Gift Cards On Amazon.in
Amazon Pay balance would not be valid for buying gift cards, gold coins, or bank cards on the e-commerce portal.
It looks like Amazon has recently made a silent change on its e-commerce portal. The company has replaced its Gift Card balance with something called ‘Amazon Pay’, which is being claimed by the company as the fastest way to pay.
Looking at the portal in totality, both Gift Card balance and Amazon Pay balance are nothing but the same.
There seems to be no limits unlike most popular wallets out there, while the money stored in your Amazon Pay balance is valid only for one year, according to a recent report published on Gadgets 360.
This means, after one year, the Amazon Pay balance would also expire much like how Gift Card balance would until now. However, the difference that we can see is how you top up the money, instead of purchasing gift cards and storing money in Amazon to redeem it while buying products.
Additionally, the report on Gadgets 360 also states that the Amazon Pay balance would not be valid for buying gift cards, gold coins, or bank cards on the e-commerce portal, while users can use it for every other purchase. And, if you already have a gift card balance remaining in your account, that gets automatically transferred to Amazon Pay. Interestingly, now users can choose Amazon Pay options while opting for a refunding option.
However, don’t get confused. Your Amazon Pay balance cannot be transferred back to your Bank account.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow