17:10 06th Dec, 2016
Gionee’s Next Phone To Come With A 7,000 mAh Battery
The company has released a teaser image that shows the smartphone being held by a Chinese actress-director couple.
Gionee has recently teased its upcoming smartphone, which is being called as M2017 for now, via Weibo. The smartphone’s key highlight is said to be its massive 7,000 mAh battery.
Reported first by GizmoChina, the teaser image shows an upcoming smartphone being held in left hand. But, if you observe the image, it mainly focuses on Chinese actress-director couple Xu Fan and Feng Xiaogang dressed neatly while holding a smartphone with design similar to the M2017.
However, going back a little more, earlier leaks hinted at a dual-rear camera setup, with a 12 MP sensor and 13 MP sensor, while a front camera sports an 8 MP sensor.
It is also expected that the smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
On the other hand, few other rumours have claimed that the smartphone may come with a QHD display of 5.7 inches, while a 6 GB RAM and 1.9 GHz octal core processor power up the device.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance