11:33 05th Dec, 2016
Evidson Audio Launches Audiowear R5 Earphones In India
The earphones comes with a pocket friendly price tag of INR 999.
Audio company Evidson has recently announced the launch of its Audiowear R5 earphones in India, that comes with a stylish lightweight metal alloy body. The earphones are ergonomically designed to stay in your ear, and deliver direct and detailed sound in total comfort, while blocking outside noise.
The earphone comes with a flat cable, that enhances the look while at the same time, decreases tangles. Users also get hybrid silicone earbuds in different sizes; small, medium, and large - to fit the users requirement.
The Evidson Audiowear R5 comes with a inbuilt 3-button remote control mic which allows you to control your music and take calls on the go. These buttons also play/pause music, switch songs and adjust volume.
"These convenient and lightweight earphones are designed specially for the active Indian consumers, who crave for mobility and tangle free usage along with great performance & style ", said Sachin Siraj, head of business development at Evidson Audio, at a launch event in Chennai.
The earphone comes in at pocket friendly price tag of iNR 999, and will be available at Amazon, Flipkart, and selected retail stores. If you are wondering for the technicals details of the Audiowear R5 earphones, here they are:
Rated Impedance: 15.8 Ω
Frequency Range: 30 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Sensitivity: 106 dB at 1 mW
Cable: 1.2 m flat cable
Plug: 3.5 mm Gold Plated
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones