Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:15 27th Nov, 2016
Oppo Unveils A Metal-Clad Smartphone A57 In China | TechTree.com
Oppo Unveils A Metal-Clad Smartphone A57 In China
The budget handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 435 chipset.
Chinese brand Oppo has added another handset to its ever growing line-up. The recent addition is the Oppo A57, which features a metal unibody. Much like the iPhone, Oppo's phone comes in Rose Gold and Gold hues.
The phone features a 5.2-inch HD screen with a 2.5D curved glass. It is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 435 chipset. It comprises of octa-core processor and Adreno 505 GPU. The handset has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. You can expand it further via a microSD card slot. Since it is a hybrid slot, you have to choose between additional storage and a secondary SIM.
The Oppo A57 has a fingerprint sensor integrated in the home button. In the photography department, you get a 13-megapixel rear camera. Since selfies are incredibly popular among teens, Oppo has thrown-in a 16-megapixel front-facing snapper. The handset supports 4G VoLTE, which means that it is fully compatible with Reliance Jio. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS, and 2900 mAh battery.
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 on top. The Oppo A57 will hit the stores in China on 12th of December for 1599 yuan (approx Rs 16,000).
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India