Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:25 24th Nov, 2016
HTC Launches Desire 10 Pro For Rs 26,490
The handset features a 5.5-inch Full HD screen and 20-megapixel camera.
HTC has launched the Desire 10 Pro India. The handset is priced at Rs 26,490 and will hit the stores mid December. The phone will be available in Stone Black and Polar White. It seems, the company has decided not to release the Royal Blue and Valentine Lux hues in India. Going by the press images, the Desire 10 Pro shares the design language with the HTC 10. However, it is made of plastic as opposed to its top-end sibling.
The Taiwanese-brand has launched the dual-SIM variant of the handset. It features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It has Corning's Gorilla Glass protection for scratch-resistance. The phone boasts of a 20-megapixel laser autofocus main camera. Selfies will be taken care of by a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. It is powered by MediaTek's Helio P10 chip. The phone comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. You can add up to 2 TB microSD card. Other features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, and 3000 mAh battery.
Like most sub-30k handsets, the Desire 10 Pro features a fingerprint sensor. In terms of software, you get Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance