Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:02 23rd Nov, 2016
Asus Launches ZenBook 3 For Rs 113,990
The Macbook competitor sports a metal body and Full HD IPS display.
Announced in Computex 2016, the Asus ZenBook 3 (UX390UA) has finally made its way to the Indian shores. To take on the Macbook Air, the Taiwanese company's ultrabook comes with a premium metal body. It features a signature 'spun' metal pattern seen on Asus' Zenfone smartphone line-up.
The ZenBook 3 features a 12.5" IPS (In Pane Switching) screen with Full HD resolution. For scratch-resistance, the screen is protected by Corning's Gorilla Glass 4. The laptop comes in Intel Core i5 and i7 options. It has Intel HD integrated graphics. In standard config, you get 8 GB RAM. Though you can upgrade it to 16 GB. For storage, it has 512 GB SSD (Solid State Drive). The ZenBook 3 offers a chiclet keyboard with LED backlight. Like most ultrabooks, it has a glass trackpad. Running Windows 10 Home, the ZenBook 3's trackpad supports gestures. It features a built-in fingerprint sensor backed by Windows Hello feature. The laptop packs-in a 6-Cell 40 Whrs battery, which according to the manufacturer lasts for nine hours on a single charge.
The Asus ZenBook 3 (UX390UA) will be available for purchase from 27th of November. Available in blue, gold, and gray hues, the base configuration of the laptop is pegged at Rs 113,990.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020