12:12 22nd Nov, 2016
66 Audio Launches BTS Sport Bluetooth Headphones In India
The new headphones come with a noise canceling microphone with Qualcomm CVC (clear-voice-capture) algorithms for crystal clear voice calls.
California based headphones manufacturer 66 Audio, has recently announced the launch of its new wireless headphone meant specially for sports enthusiasts and active users. Dubbed as BTS Sport, the new Bluetooth headphones will now be available for sale exclusively through Amazon Launchpad India at a price tag of INR 5,900.
According to a recently rolled out press release, the BTS Sport headphones are capable of delivering remarkable technology, design and reference-quality sound in a lightweight, ergonomic and accessible package.
“66 Audio built its brand around the needs of active users who demand the very best in sound, design and performance in their headphones. In that spirit, we’re thrilled to announce our expansion into a great market – India along with support from Amazon Launchpad,” said Kristian Kay, 66 Audio’s founder and CEO.
Technically speaking, the BTS Sport headphone come with the company’s very own sound engine technology, and is said to support the full frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 KHz, while a noise cancelling microphone with Qualcomm CVC (clear-voice-capture) algorithms for crystal clear voice calls, is also present.
Powered by the latest Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, users enjoy latency-free connectivity of 50+ feet and industry-leading battery life of over 35 hours of continuous music playback (or 400 hours of standby).
TAGS: Bluetooth Earphones
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens