Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:20 24th Nov, 2016
HTC Will Launch The Desire 10 Pro On 24th Of November
The mid-range handset features a 5.5-inch Full HD screen and 20-megapixel camera.
Announced a few weeks back, the HTC Desire 10 Pro is all set to launch in India. Going by the invites sent out to the media, the phone is expected to launch on 24th of November. According to FoneArena, HTC will launch a dual-SIM variant in India. The Desire 10 Pro look a lot like the more expensive HTC 10. However, it swaps the metal build with plastic.
The handset features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It has Corning's Gorilla Glass protection for scratch-resistance. The phone boasts of a 20-megapixel laser autofocus main camera. Selfies will be taken care of by a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. The Desire 10 Pro is powered by MediaTek's Helio P10 chip. The phone comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. There's also a microSD card slot that supports up to 2 TB. The dual-SIM phone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and NFC.
The Desire 10 Pro packs in 3000 mAh battery. Among other things, the phone has a fingerprint sensor on its back. In terms of software, you get Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top. For the pricing details, you will have to wait for a couple of days.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones