Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
14:20 24th Nov, 2016
HTC Will Launch The Desire 10 Pro On 24th Of November
The mid-range handset features a 5.5-inch Full HD screen and 20-megapixel camera.
Announced a few weeks back, the HTC Desire 10 Pro is all set to launch in India. Going by the invites sent out to the media, the phone is expected to launch on 24th of November. According to FoneArena, HTC will launch a dual-SIM variant in India. The Desire 10 Pro look a lot like the more expensive HTC 10. However, it swaps the metal build with plastic.
The handset features a 5.5-inch Full HD IPS screen. It has Corning's Gorilla Glass protection for scratch-resistance. The phone boasts of a 20-megapixel laser autofocus main camera. Selfies will be taken care of by a 13-megapixel front-facing camera. The Desire 10 Pro is powered by MediaTek's Helio P10 chip. The phone comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. There's also a microSD card slot that supports up to 2 TB. The dual-SIM phone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and NFC.
The Desire 10 Pro packs in 3000 mAh battery. Among other things, the phone has a fingerprint sensor on its back. In terms of software, you get Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with HTC Sense UI on top. For the pricing details, you will have to wait for a couple of days.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance