Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:02 21st Nov, 2016
HTC Bolt's Global Variant To Launch On 22nd November
The Taiwanese brand's flagship goes waterproof to compete with the Galaxy S7.
Unveiled a few days ago, the HTC Bolt was announced exclusively for the US market. If you wanted to purchase it outside the US though, there's a good news. According to a Taiwanese website, HTC is planning to launch a global variant of its Bolt handset on 22nd of November.
The handset features a metal unibody design. MWithout compromising on the looks, the phone offers water-resistant body. It has 5.5-inch Quad HD screen. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset. You get 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. You can expand it further via a microSD card slot. In the photography department, you get a 16-megapixel rear camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization). For selfies, HTC has thrown-in an 8-megapixel front-facing snapper. Among other feature, the HTC Bolt offers a fingerprint sensor, 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4,1, A-GPS, NFC, and 3200 mAh battery. The handset comes with USB type C port with audio out.
On the software side of things, you get Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense on top. For price and availability, we will have to wait a couple of days.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance