Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:35 10th Nov, 2016
Nikon Introduces D5600 DSLR With Instant Sharing Features
The camera boasts of a 24.2 megapixel snesor and 3.2-inch touchscreen.
Japanese brand, Nikon has introduced a mid-range DSLR camera. Dubbed as the D5600, is meant for enthusiasts who are trying to test the waters. To keep up with time, the D5600 comes with social sharing options. The D5600 features a 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen that can flips out and rotate. This makes sure that you don't lose out on framing. The D5600 comes with a time-lapse movie function mostly seen in more expensive models such as the D7200.
The D5600 can connect to your smartphone using Bluetooth. Using the SnapBridge app, you can enable automatic transfer of the images to a connected phone or tablet. SnapBridge also enables automatic image upload to NIKON IMAGE SPACE. Of course, you can also remotely control your D5600 using the app available for the Android and iOS platform.
The DSLR boasts of 24.2-megapixel lens. It features a DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter. Nikon uses the EXPEED 4 image-processing engine. It comes with ISO in the range of 100 to 25600. This helps in capturing images in low-light. At this point, Nikon hasn't shed light on the pricing. However, considering that the D5500 costs around Rs 49,000, you can expect the D5600 to fall in the same price range.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week