Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:35 10th Nov, 2016
Nikon Introduces D5600 DSLR With Instant Sharing Features
The camera boasts of a 24.2 megapixel snesor and 3.2-inch touchscreen.
Japanese brand, Nikon has introduced a mid-range DSLR camera. Dubbed as the D5600, is meant for enthusiasts who are trying to test the waters. To keep up with time, the D5600 comes with social sharing options. The D5600 features a 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen that can flips out and rotate. This makes sure that you don't lose out on framing. The D5600 comes with a time-lapse movie function mostly seen in more expensive models such as the D7200.
The D5600 can connect to your smartphone using Bluetooth. Using the SnapBridge app, you can enable automatic transfer of the images to a connected phone or tablet. SnapBridge also enables automatic image upload to NIKON IMAGE SPACE. Of course, you can also remotely control your D5600 using the app available for the Android and iOS platform.
The DSLR boasts of 24.2-megapixel lens. It features a DX-format CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter. Nikon uses the EXPEED 4 image-processing engine. It comes with ISO in the range of 100 to 25600. This helps in capturing images in low-light. At this point, Nikon hasn't shed light on the pricing. However, considering that the D5500 costs around Rs 49,000, you can expect the D5600 to fall in the same price range.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-