12:29 10th Nov, 2016
Lava Launches Two New Budget Smartphones Under INR 6,000
Both smartphones come with specifications that do not attract users, when compared with their competitors like LYF Flame 1 and Intex Cloud Scan FP
Indian smartphone company Lava has recently announced the launch of two new budget friendly smartphone, dubbed the A51 and A76+ that support 3G and 4G network connectivity respectively.
Priced at INR 4,199 and INR 5,599, both A51 and A76+ come in black and white color options, and as of now, have been spotted on the company’s official website.
Speaking about A51, the smartphone comes with a 4.5 inch FWVGA display, 1.2 GHz octa core processor, 512 MB RAM, 8 GB ROM, 5 MP rear and front camera modules, along with a 1,750 mAh battery. However, the smartphone support 3G only, and lacks 4G support which is pretty well trending among the youth nowadays, due to Reliance Jio.
However, on the other hand, the Lava A76+ comes with a similar display screen like the A51, but is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad core processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The smartphone packs a 1,850 may battery and supports 4G connectivity to attract the Reliance Jio users. Having said this, the smartphone also comes with a camera module that is similar to A51.
Both these A51 and A76+ smartphone run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and come with other connectivity options like microUSB, Bluetooth, and GPS.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020