16:37 08th Nov, 2016
Google Has Rolled Out Major Update To Its Gmail App For iOS
This major change over comes in nearly after 4 years since the previous update.
Google has finally rolled out a major update to its Gmail app for iOS which is said to be one of the major changeovers for the app in around 4 years now.
The update brings the email service application by Google for iOS to version number 5.0.3 and has been introduced with a number of most loved features, especially those like the ‘Undo Send’. As you might have already known, this ‘Undo Send’ feature allows you to recall those emails that were sent erroneously.
The new update seems to also bring in faster search along with spelling suggestions that show up as and when you make an error while searching for an important mail.
Also, the new update brings in ‘swipe to archive’ and ‘swipe to delete’ features that seem pretty common now, for the Android users.
Having said this, it is not only the ‘Gmail’ app that has got the much needed attention, but also, Google has added new features to its Google Calendar app for iOS, enabling users to view weekly and monthly schedule in a landscape mode.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week