13:16 08th Nov, 2016
LG Rolls Out Android Nougat To G5
The rollout is currently available only in South Korea, and other regions including America and Asia will soon receive the update, in few weeks down the line.
LG has recently announced the roll out of Android 7.0 Nougat update to its smartphone, G5.
According to a recent post on GSMArena, the update seems to be currently available only for those users based in South Korea, the home country of LG. However, other countries including America and Asian region will most likely be receiving the update in the a few weeks down the line.
Adding more on to this, a recent post on Android Central informs that the announcement from LG was out on the same day when Samsung’s beta program for testing Nougat on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge was announced.
Having said this, this definitely seems to be a great announcement for the G5 users, after almost a year now.
Apparently, a recent Tech Times report mentioned that a two year old LG G3 to have been spotted on GeekBench with Android Nougat. This definitely gives the LG users a clearly idea that the company is working on providing the latest operating system to even a smartphone that is two year old, which is not commonly seen nowadays.
TAGS: LG G5
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones