12:05 08th Nov, 2016
Asus Set To Launch ZenFone 3 Max Tomorrow | TechTree.com
Asus Set To Launch ZenFone 3 Max Tomorrow
The smartphone comes with 4,100 mAh battery, 3 GB RAM, and 32 GB ROM, and may also come with a 2.5D curved glass design.
Asus seems to be all set to launch its latest smartphone in the ZenFone 3 series tomorrow, i.e., Nov 9 which is said to come with an enormous battery life and other specifications usually found in top notch smartphones.
Technically speaking, the new Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with a 5.2 inch FHD display while it comes powered by an oct-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and 3 GB RAM. The new smartphone also comes with a 4,100 mAh battery and 32 GB internal storage.
On the other hand, the smartphone comes with a 16 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and 8 MP front facing camera. The device also features a fingerprint scanner in the rear, while it runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with custom Zen UI 3.0 skin on top of it.
The Zenfone 3 Max is said to be available in 3 color variants - gray, silver, and gold. Also, a few other sources claim that the smartphone is expected to come with a 2.5D curved glass design.
TAGS: ASUS Zenfone 3
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance