12:05 08th Nov, 2016
Asus Set To Launch ZenFone 3 Max Tomorrow | TechTree.com
Asus Set To Launch ZenFone 3 Max Tomorrow
The smartphone comes with 4,100 mAh battery, 3 GB RAM, and 32 GB ROM, and may also come with a 2.5D curved glass design.
Asus seems to be all set to launch its latest smartphone in the ZenFone 3 series tomorrow, i.e., Nov 9 which is said to come with an enormous battery life and other specifications usually found in top notch smartphones.
Technically speaking, the new Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with a 5.2 inch FHD display while it comes powered by an oct-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and 3 GB RAM. The new smartphone also comes with a 4,100 mAh battery and 32 GB internal storage.
On the other hand, the smartphone comes with a 16 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and 8 MP front facing camera. The device also features a fingerprint scanner in the rear, while it runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with custom Zen UI 3.0 skin on top of it.
The Zenfone 3 Max is said to be available in 3 color variants - gray, silver, and gold. Also, a few other sources claim that the smartphone is expected to come with a 2.5D curved glass design.
TAGS: ASUS Zenfone 3
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India
- Western Digital Offers Pocket-Sized WD Elements SE External SSD
- For A Great Flexible Work Experience, Choose The Poly Voyager 4300 UC Series Headset