12:05 08th Nov, 2016
Asus Set To Launch ZenFone 3 Max Tomorrow | TechTree.com
Asus Set To Launch ZenFone 3 Max Tomorrow
The smartphone comes with 4,100 mAh battery, 3 GB RAM, and 32 GB ROM, and may also come with a 2.5D curved glass design.
Asus seems to be all set to launch its latest smartphone in the ZenFone 3 series tomorrow, i.e., Nov 9 which is said to come with an enormous battery life and other specifications usually found in top notch smartphones.
Technically speaking, the new Asus Zenfone 3 Max comes with a 5.2 inch FHD display while it comes powered by an oct-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and 3 GB RAM. The new smartphone also comes with a 4,100 mAh battery and 32 GB internal storage.
On the other hand, the smartphone comes with a 16 MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture and 8 MP front facing camera. The device also features a fingerprint scanner in the rear, while it runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with custom Zen UI 3.0 skin on top of it.
The Zenfone 3 Max is said to be available in 3 color variants - gray, silver, and gold. Also, a few other sources claim that the smartphone is expected to come with a 2.5D curved glass design.
TAGS: ASUS Zenfone 3
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals