16:59 04th Nov, 2016
Lava Launches Ivory Pop Tablet At INR 6,299 | TechTree.com
Lava Launches Ivory Pop Tablet At INR 6,299
The tablet doesn’t support 4G connectivity, and thus, it looks difficult for the company to pull customers towards its end.
Lava has recently launched yet another budget friendly tablet in the Indian smartphone/tablet market, dubbed as Lava Ivory Pop at a price tag of INR 6,299.
Under the hood, the tablet comes with a quad core Intel Atom processor clocked in at 1.2 GHz, 1 GB of DDR3 RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The tablet also features a 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera, while it runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. On the other hand, the device comes packed with a 3,000 mAh battery and supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other regular connectivity options. However, it doesn’t support the much trending 4G connectivity, and this looks like a down point.
The tablet is said to be available only in Dark Grey color option, while it offers support for 21 local languages. The budget friendly tablet will be available for purchase across both offline retail stores and e-commerce portals.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance