16:59 04th Nov, 2016
Lava Launches Ivory Pop Tablet At INR 6,299
The tablet doesn’t support 4G connectivity, and thus, it looks difficult for the company to pull customers towards its end.
Lava has recently launched yet another budget friendly tablet in the Indian smartphone/tablet market, dubbed as Lava Ivory Pop at a price tag of INR 6,299.
Under the hood, the tablet comes with a quad core Intel Atom processor clocked in at 1.2 GHz, 1 GB of DDR3 RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The tablet also features a 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera, while it runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. On the other hand, the device comes packed with a 3,000 mAh battery and supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other regular connectivity options. However, it doesn’t support the much trending 4G connectivity, and this looks like a down point.
The tablet is said to be available only in Dark Grey color option, while it offers support for 21 local languages. The budget friendly tablet will be available for purchase across both offline retail stores and e-commerce portals.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens