16:59 04th Nov, 2016
Lava Launches Ivory Pop Tablet At INR 6,299
The tablet doesn’t support 4G connectivity, and thus, it looks difficult for the company to pull customers towards its end.
Lava has recently launched yet another budget friendly tablet in the Indian smartphone/tablet market, dubbed as Lava Ivory Pop at a price tag of INR 6,299.
Under the hood, the tablet comes with a quad core Intel Atom processor clocked in at 1.2 GHz, 1 GB of DDR3 RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The tablet also features a 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera, while it runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. On the other hand, the device comes packed with a 3,000 mAh battery and supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, and other regular connectivity options. However, it doesn’t support the much trending 4G connectivity, and this looks like a down point.
The tablet is said to be available only in Dark Grey color option, while it offers support for 21 local languages. The budget friendly tablet will be available for purchase across both offline retail stores and e-commerce portals.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband