Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:17 04th Nov, 2016
Lenovo Wants You To Design Its Next MotoMod
The company has partnered with Indigogo to fund innovative ideas.
LG has given up on its modular accessories meant for its flagship smartphone G5. However, Motorola is still trying hard to make its MotoMods work. In a latest initiative, the Lenovo's subsidiary is encouraging fans to submit the ideas for MotoMods. If your idea is really interesting, there is a good chance that it will be financed through Indiegogo.
Finalists will be selected by our judging panel of industry leaders. You will receive Moto Z and an MDK for free from Motorola. The lucky winners will also receive a trip to Chicago to meet with Moto Mods executive development team. This will be an important step in bringing your idea to life. Apart from this, the company will also be hosting a Moto Mods hackathons in the U.S. The first hackathon will be in New York in December. Those who successfully creates a Moto Mods will also get an opportunity to participate in the Indiegogo campaign. For more information and to register, visit modthefuture.com. If your idea is great and somehow doesn't land up on Indiegogo, you might get funding from Lenovo Capital, which has set aside up to $1 million. To be eligible for this, you need to have a working prototype though.
If you too have a great idea for Moto Mods, head over to this link and share it with Lenovo. So far, Motorola has unveiled Moto Mods that turn your phone into a camera, a movie projector, a speaker, and an extra battery pack.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones