Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22:43 31st Oct, 2016
Razer And Nacon Unveil Controllers For The Sony PS4 | TechTree.com
Razer And Nacon Unveil Controllers For The Sony PS4
The controllers are developed keeping in pro gamers in mind.
PlayStation 3 had a wide range of third-party controllers. However, for around three years after its launch, the PS4 hasn't received any love from the third-party gamepad makers. That's about to change though, as Razer and Nacon have announced new controllers for Sony's gaming console.
These controllers are built keeping competitive gaming events in mind. Meant for pro gamers, the controllers are made to withstand a lot of wear and tear. Since Bluetooth interface can be problematic at the gaming competitions, these controllers are wired. Both the brands have incensed Dualshock technology from Sony to achieve full compatibility with the PS4.
Razer's Raiju boasts of advanced controller customisation and ergonomics. its key features are as follows:
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers.
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller.
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses.
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify.
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls.
- Detachable analogue stick rubber caps to provide additional grip.
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable.
Nanon's Revolution looks like a rip-off of Xbox One Elite controller. Its features are listed below:
- 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks.
- Four extra shortcut buttons.
- Eight-way directional pad.
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application.
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel.
- 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage.
The Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution Controllers will be available this holiday season. As of this writing, there's no word on the pricing.
TAGS: Sony PlayStation, Gaming
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals