Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
19:54 30th Oct, 2016
Giphy Comes To Rescue Your Vine Video Loops | TechTree.com
Giphy Comes To Rescue Your Vine Video Loops
The animated GIF service creates a tool to import Vine videos.
A few days ago, Twitter announced that it is pulling the plug on the short video sharing service Vine. At its peak, Vine had over 200 million monthly active users. In its blog post, the company hasn't given any particular reason to put an end to this video snippet service. However, the app and services are going to be discontinued by the end of the month for sure. As usual, Vine users felt obliged to post a reaction clip to this sad news:
If you are one of the creators on this platform, now is the time to take the backup of your 6 second videos. Thankfully, to make things easy, Giphy, a website that hosts short animated GIF files, is offering a swift way to archive your work.
Giphy has built an import tool for you to convert your Vines to GIFs. If you have a Giphy account, you’ll be able to transfer over all of the Vines you’ve created with this new tool we just finished. In addition to the shareable GIF files, Giphy will also let you store the videos along with the sound.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals