Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
03:01 28th Oct, 2016
Apple Refreshes Its MacBook Pro With A Fancy Touch Bar | TechTree.com
Apple Refreshes Its MacBook Pro With A Fancy Touch Bar
The new laptop packs-in more power in a lean package.
At its special Mac event, Apple unveiled leaner and meaner MacBook Pro line-up. The Cupertino-based company's new laptop features a relatives better Retina display that supports wider colour gamut. At 500 nits, it is also the most bright screen on the MacBook yet. Apple also claims that the display consumes 30 percent less energy than before.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals