17:03 26th Oct, 2016
TCL Launches New 4K UHD Smart TV At INR 79,990
The new LED Smart TV comes with a powerful Cortex-A53 Processor and is compatible with different video formats.
Chinese TV manufacturer TCL has recently announced the launch of its new 65 inch 4K Ultra HD LED smart TV in India, which comes in a price tag of INR 79,990, exclusively on Amazon.
Technically speaking, the new LED Smart TV comes with 64 bit Quad Core processor (A53 x 2 + Neon x2) of upto 1.5 GHz while packed with features such as Bluetooth solution for audio and 2 USB with 3 HDMI ports for easy connectivity.
The television model supports various video formats with 178 degree viewing angle, 4000:1 contrast ratio.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Praveen Valecha, Regional Director – TCL India, said, “We are revolutionizing the home entertainment experience with launch of our new 65” 4K UHD Smart LED Television range for the people to discover sharper and smarter cinematic and connected experience. TCL’s focus has always been on providing cutting edge technology at affordable prices. Our latest range further strengthens our commitment to this vision. With the latest range, users now have the best of the world technology and so many features loaded that they’re unlikely to find them all in one television. The attractive pricing further adds to the sheen because great technology must be accessible to millions. With the upcoming festive season and so many auspicious days, we expect a great response to the new TV range.”
Announcing the launch of this device in India, Mike Chen, Country Manager, TCL TMT said, “TCL 65 inch 4K UHD Smart LED TV is featuring an ultra-thin bezel with a modern chrome metallic silver finish, delivers more picture in a sophisticated ultra-slim frame design. Our best and brightest 4K Ultra HD television is proof of TCL’s continuing commitment to deliver the ultimate home entertainment experiences to our customers. We believe that streaming is the future of television. Consumers today want complete control over their entertainment and content consumption, which explains why a growing number of populations now own a smart TV.”
TAGS: TCL TV
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance