Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:03 25th Oct, 2016
Moto G Turbo Edition Now Available For Rs 10,000
The water-resistant phone offers good value after the price cut.
Launched in last December, the Moto G Turbo has received a significant price cut in time for Diwali. Initially priced Rs 14,500, the phone can now be yours for Rs 10,000. The handset comes with IP67 certification, which means it can withstand immersion for 30 minutes.
The Moto G Turbo boasts of Turbo Charging technology that offers 6 hours of juice on a 15 minute charge. It features a 5-inch HD screen. The Moto G Turbo Edition is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 chipset. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. Plus, there's a microSD card slot.
The dual-SIM phone is compatible with 4G LTE in India. It has a 13-megapixel main camera. The camera can record Full HD resolution videos. For selfies, you get a 5-megapixel camera. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and FM radio. In terms of software, the handset tuns Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499