Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21:03 25th Oct, 2016
Moto G Turbo Edition Now Available For Rs 10,000
The water-resistant phone offers good value after the price cut.
Launched in last December, the Moto G Turbo has received a significant price cut in time for Diwali. Initially priced Rs 14,500, the phone can now be yours for Rs 10,000. The handset comes with IP67 certification, which means it can withstand immersion for 30 minutes.
The Moto G Turbo boasts of Turbo Charging technology that offers 6 hours of juice on a 15 minute charge. It features a 5-inch HD screen. The Moto G Turbo Edition is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 615 chipset. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. Plus, there's a microSD card slot.
The dual-SIM phone is compatible with 4G LTE in India. It has a 13-megapixel main camera. The camera can record Full HD resolution videos. For selfies, you get a 5-megapixel camera. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and FM radio. In terms of software, the handset tuns Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones