14:31 24th Oct, 2016
Intex Launches Smart LED TVs | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Smart LED TVs
With this launch, the company has forayed into the LED TV segment with LED TVs starting at INR 27,999.
Homegrown smartphone company Intex has recently announced the launch of its new range of Smart LED TVs, this Diwali. Intex Smart LED TV range is available in four models and sizes: 32-inch HD (Rs. 27,999), 43-inch Full HD (RsI. 47,999), 50-inch Full HD (Rs. 54,999), 55-inch Ultra HD-4K (Rs. 89,990).
The lowest model LED 3201SMT is High-Definition (1366X720) whereas the 4301 and 5001 SMT models are FHD (1920X1280). The 5500 SMT model is the Ultra HD (UHD)/4K model with E-LED technology. The 55-inch UHD LED TV has an aluminium body giving it an ultra-slim edge look with 9.9mm thickness and is powered with 4K PRO 3 processing unit.
The key features in the Smart LED TV models include T-cast feature that builds upon WiFi to give users the freedom to display smart phone content of their choice on the big HDMI screen, be it, favourite video game or TV series. The N-Screen Wireless Mirroring feature uses WiFi connection to deliver audio and video content from smart phone to TV and also enables control on TV via smart phone. Intex Smart LED TVs have Digital Noise Reduction and a built-in Hi-Fi system that enables Sound Alone Effect where one can listen to the sound even when the display goes off.
Speaking about the launch, Ms. Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Consumer Durables & IT Accessories, said “Brand Intex is all about fulfilling aspirations, offering consumers the best of design & technology at very competitive pricing. We are excited to announce the exclusive launch of four new smart TV models this year. We are sure this will leave a lasting impact on our consumers and they will be delighted. With the upcoming festive season and so many auspicious days, we expect a great response to the new TV range.”
Intex LED Smart TVs come with popular built-in applications such as YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, Twitter and up to 200 apps in the customised app store. The built-in WiFi, HDMI and USB ports make connectivity easy and quick. The smart TVs operate on various Android OS, allowing user to download apps from the Play Store and one can also access data on all other Android devices. The high end models have built-in high speed through 2T/2R i.e. Two Transmit & 2 Receive providing strong network and high speed access. So, now one can download apps, stream movies, browse videos and check emails – all on Intex Smart LED TV.
The Smart LED TV range will be available through company’s vast distribution network across India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals