09:38 20th Oct, 2016
Asphalt Xtreme Game To Offer New Off-road Racing Challenges
The new version of the Asphalt game is known to have new driving terrains amongst other features.
If off-road racing is a fantasy you are looking to fulfill, then Asphalt Xtreme is something you definitely need to get to your smart device. With new driving terrains, there will be inviting new locales in the virtual world, like Thailand, Egypt, Svalbard, and even the infamous Gobi desert, which can crossed over by the help of new vehicles inducted into the game, such as SUVs, rally racers, and even buggies which are suited better for such conditions.
From what can be seen on the first glance, the game seems to be heavily inspired the gameplay of the Forza Horizon Series on the consoles and PC. The Asphalt Xtreme game will be available for the Android, iOS, and the Windows platforms, and one could directly visit their website for pre-registration, which will render users with 15 tokens. They can then use them for buying cars and other upgrades, other than a welcome box of cards an exclusive decal, and also the Predator X-18 Intimidator during the launch of the game.
With time, Asphalt has seriously carved a niche for itself when it comes to creating racing games, especially on the mobile platform. Anything to do with racing games on the mobile, there is a strong chance it has to do with the Asphalt creation, or perhaps just the Asphalt 8 itself, which the Xtreme is a spin-off. This time,the Asphalt Xtreme seems to be on the lines of the Forza Horizon 3, but there are things which is yet to determine the success of this game. The main aspects would the gameplay, off-road tracks, and the more extensive range of cars on offer, which highlight the positives. Most of the nice things of the game have already been mentioned, but the these finer aspects will ensure that the game goes just as far on mobile devices as like most of the others before.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones