16:57 19th Oct, 2016
Samsung Hints At A Smartphone Launch On Oct 21
The smartphone that is expected to launch on Oct 21 is the much talked about Galaxy C9.
Samsung has recently teased its much talked about smartphone, Galaxy C9 and the new teaser finally reveals the date of the actual launch, Oct 21.
If you have been following the tech industry for a month now, you would probably have noticed the speculations and reports about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy C9 launch. In-fact, the smartphone was also spotted on a couple of benchmarking websites, including the TENAA, Chinese Telecommunication Certification Authority.
Keeping in mind the earlier reports, we can sum up the technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy C9 as: 6 inch FHD display, Octa Core Qualcomm processor clocked at 1.4 GHz, 6 GB of RAM, 16 MP rear and front facing cameras, 4,000 mAh battery, fingerprint scanner, and 4G LTE support. Further, the smartphone would run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Also, a few leaks have even hinted at the launch of Galaxy C9 Pro device along with the launch of Galaxy C9 smartphone.
However, while these specifications are just speculated and not officially announced, we may have to wait until Oct 21 to actually know what the company has in its basket for us.
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”