16:57 19th Oct, 2016
Samsung Hints At A Smartphone Launch On Oct 21
The smartphone that is expected to launch on Oct 21 is the much talked about Galaxy C9.
Samsung has recently teased its much talked about smartphone, Galaxy C9 and the new teaser finally reveals the date of the actual launch, Oct 21.
If you have been following the tech industry for a month now, you would probably have noticed the speculations and reports about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy C9 launch. In-fact, the smartphone was also spotted on a couple of benchmarking websites, including the TENAA, Chinese Telecommunication Certification Authority.
Keeping in mind the earlier reports, we can sum up the technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy C9 as: 6 inch FHD display, Octa Core Qualcomm processor clocked at 1.4 GHz, 6 GB of RAM, 16 MP rear and front facing cameras, 4,000 mAh battery, fingerprint scanner, and 4G LTE support. Further, the smartphone would run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
Also, a few leaks have even hinted at the launch of Galaxy C9 Pro device along with the launch of Galaxy C9 smartphone.
However, while these specifications are just speculated and not officially announced, we may have to wait until Oct 21 to actually know what the company has in its basket for us.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones