Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:42 13th Oct, 2016
OnePlus Online Store Goes Live In India
The e-commerce website offers a wide range of OnePlus handsets and accessories.
Entering the market a couple of years back, Chinese brand OnePlus has already carved out a passionate fan base in India. After gaining solid grounds, the young brand has now launched its own e-commerce portal in our country.
The website oneplusstore.in, not only stocks company's "flagship killer" handsets, but will serves as a repository for a wide range of accessories and exclusive merchandise. OnePlus' store is offering 5 to 10 percent discount on certain cases and accessories. However, as far as the phones are concerned, they cost as much as they do on other commerce websites. For the existing OnePlus users, the company is offering a "little" gift. To avail this, you need to register using your OnePlus handset's IMEI number.
Along with this announcement, the Chinese company has also teased something "bigger and bolder" this Diwali.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020