Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
13:42 13th Oct, 2016
OnePlus Online Store Goes Live In India
The e-commerce website offers a wide range of OnePlus handsets and accessories.
Entering the market a couple of years back, Chinese brand OnePlus has already carved out a passionate fan base in India. After gaining solid grounds, the young brand has now launched its own e-commerce portal in our country.
The website oneplusstore.in, not only stocks company's "flagship killer" handsets, but will serves as a repository for a wide range of accessories and exclusive merchandise. OnePlus' store is offering 5 to 10 percent discount on certain cases and accessories. However, as far as the phones are concerned, they cost as much as they do on other commerce websites. For the existing OnePlus users, the company is offering a "little" gift. To avail this, you need to register using your OnePlus handset's IMEI number.
Along with this announcement, the Chinese company has also teased something "bigger and bolder" this Diwali.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband