Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:23 10th Oct, 2016
HTC 10 Gets A Sizable Price Cut In India
The Taiwanese company's flagship phone now costs Rs 47,990.
In what seems like an iPhone 7 launch effect, HTC has significantly cut down the price of its flagship handset. The HTC 10 that was launched for for Rs 52,990 in May, can now be yours for Rs 47,990.
For those not in the know, The HTC 10 sports a 5.2-inch with QHD resolution. It is an LCD screen with the scratch resistant Gorilla Glass. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM to handle all your multitasking skills. The phone features a 12 megapixel camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). Even the front facing camera is backed by OIS, which makes it an ideal phone for selfie experts.
The handset runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Of course, you get HTC's Android skin on the top, which is one of the best looking Android customisation in the market. HTC has also announced that it will roll out the Android 7.0 Nougat before the year end.
TAGS: HTC 10
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones