Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:23 10th Oct, 2016
HTC 10 Gets A Sizable Price Cut In India
The Taiwanese company's flagship phone now costs Rs 47,990.
In what seems like an iPhone 7 launch effect, HTC has significantly cut down the price of its flagship handset. The HTC 10 that was launched for for Rs 52,990 in May, can now be yours for Rs 47,990.
For those not in the know, The HTC 10 sports a 5.2-inch with QHD resolution. It is an LCD screen with the scratch resistant Gorilla Glass. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM to handle all your multitasking skills. The phone features a 12 megapixel camera with OIS (Optical Image Stabilisation). Even the front facing camera is backed by OIS, which makes it an ideal phone for selfie experts.
The handset runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Of course, you get HTC's Android skin on the top, which is one of the best looking Android customisation in the market. HTC has also announced that it will roll out the Android 7.0 Nougat before the year end.
TAGS: HTC 10
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance