13:15 05th Oct, 2016
Creative Announces SB Blaze Gaming Headset | TechTree.com
Creative Announces SB Blaze Gaming Headset
The new headset is designed for hardcore gamers to engage more deeply into their favorite games.
Creative has today announced the launch of its new gaming headset, dubbed as the Creative SB Blaze, that is being claimed to deliver power, precision and comfort for serious gamers.
The headphone is the successor of the Creative Fatal1ty that came with the same design and audio standards.
According to a recent release sent out by the company, the new headset comes with more generous head padding to the enclosed plush ear cups, while the headset features a 40 mm Neodymium drivers that deliver powerful detailed audio for realistic explosions and piercing gunfire.
The headset boasts a detachable noise-reduction microphone for crystal-clear voice pick-up – essential for in-game voice communication. Users also have the flexibility of removing the microphone boom.
Creative SB Blaze will be available exclusively on Amazon, starting this October, and comes with a price tag of INR 3,999.
TAGS: Creative SB Blaze
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India