13:15 05th Oct, 2016
Creative Announces SB Blaze Gaming Headset
The new headset is designed for hardcore gamers to engage more deeply into their favorite games.
Creative has today announced the launch of its new gaming headset, dubbed as the Creative SB Blaze, that is being claimed to deliver power, precision and comfort for serious gamers.
The headphone is the successor of the Creative Fatal1ty that came with the same design and audio standards.
According to a recent release sent out by the company, the new headset comes with more generous head padding to the enclosed plush ear cups, while the headset features a 40 mm Neodymium drivers that deliver powerful detailed audio for realistic explosions and piercing gunfire.
The headset boasts a detachable noise-reduction microphone for crystal-clear voice pick-up – essential for in-game voice communication. Users also have the flexibility of removing the microphone boom.
Creative SB Blaze will be available exclusively on Amazon, starting this October, and comes with a price tag of INR 3,999.
TAGS: Creative SB Blaze
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow