13:15 05th Oct, 2016
Creative Announces SB Blaze Gaming Headset
The new headset is designed for hardcore gamers to engage more deeply into their favorite games.
Creative has today announced the launch of its new gaming headset, dubbed as the Creative SB Blaze, that is being claimed to deliver power, precision and comfort for serious gamers.
The headphone is the successor of the Creative Fatal1ty that came with the same design and audio standards.
According to a recent release sent out by the company, the new headset comes with more generous head padding to the enclosed plush ear cups, while the headset features a 40 mm Neodymium drivers that deliver powerful detailed audio for realistic explosions and piercing gunfire.
The headset boasts a detachable noise-reduction microphone for crystal-clear voice pick-up – essential for in-game voice communication. Users also have the flexibility of removing the microphone boom.
Creative SB Blaze will be available exclusively on Amazon, starting this October, and comes with a price tag of INR 3,999.
TAGS: Creative SB Blaze
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones