16:47 26th Sep, 2016
Apple iOS 10 Gets Another Update; Fixes Lightning Headphone Bug
The update iOS 10.0.2 fixes the bugs that were associated with the lightning headphones, along with a couple of other bugs.
Apple has rolled out another update for it's recently released iOS 10 for iPhones, iPads, and iPod devices, and the update basically targets the lightning headphone bug that affected users during playback controls.
Along with this, the update iOS 10.0.2 also addresses the bugs that resulted in sudden shutting down of the Photos app while turning the iCloud Photo Library on.
The update comes in response to the issue that was first reported by several iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users earlier this months, according to a report published on Gadgets 360.
If you have still been facing some of these issues that we discussed over in the article, we would recommend you to go to Settings > General > Software Update and then tap on Download and Install.
However, much like the iOS 10.0.1 update that brought in Portrait Mode, even the iOS 10.0.2 is mainly meant for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus users for whom, lightning port audio is fate!
[Images via GottaBeMobile]
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens