Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:57 21st Sep, 2016
Xiaomi Launches Its Air Purifier 2 For Rs 10,000 | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Launches Its Air Purifier 2 For Rs 10,000
It is Xiaomi's first smart appliance to hit the Indian market.
One of the fastest rising brand in the world, Xiaomi has launched its Air Purifier 2. Priced at Rs 10,000, it competes with similar products from the Dutch brand Philips in India. Although most Indians associate Xiaomi only with smartphones and tablets, the Chinese brand has been selling rice cookers, electric bicycles, smart bulbs, TVs, and even robotic cleaner in its home country. With today's launch, the Air Purifier 2 becomes Xiaomi's first "smart" appliance to officially hit the Indian market.
The Air Purifier 2 features a 360° cylindrical filter that takes in air from every direction. It features a triple-layer filter design to removes particles larger than 0.3μm. According to the official product page, the product's high-density EPA filter has been sourced from Japanese manufacturer Toray. Xiaomi claims that the purifier has a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 310m3/h. Ideally, it takes around 10 minutes to clean air in an average size room. Other noteworthy features are built-in WiFi module and mobile app support. APart from On/Off controls, the app can push many notifications such as a reminder to replace a filter.
The Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2 will be available on 26th of this month via Mi.com for Rs 10,000. A week later, it will also land on Flipkart.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals