Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:36 20th Sep, 2016
Xiaomi Forays Into Mirrorless Camera Market With M1 | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Forays Into Mirrorless Camera Market With M1
Offers plenty of features at a bargain price.
Xiaomi is a start-up that backs plenty of other start-ups. One of its associated brands, Xiaoyi has showcased mirrorless camera that promises excellent value for money. Much like what Xiaomi offers in the smartphone market.
The Xiaoyi M1 boasts of a 20-megapixel sensor. It uses Contrast Detection method for focusing. Drive mode includes single shot, continuous shot, timer, and burst. The camera offers shutter speeds from 1/4000 to 60. Xiaoyi's snapper offers plenty of scene modes such as Portrait, landscape, Sports, Night, Candlelight, Sunset, Fireworks, Beach and Snow. It can record 4K 3840x2160 videos at 30 fps. When set to Full HD quality, the M1 can capture videos at 60 frames per second. The camera comes with SD/SDHC/SDXC card support. Coming to the subject of connectivity, you get Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro HDMI, and Micro USB. That should take care of the sharing aspect of photography. The M1 camera comes with a 3-inch touchscreen with pixel dimensions of 720x480.
The Xiaoyi M1 will retail in China starting from 23rd of this month. With a standard lens, it is priced at 2199 Yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 22,000. For 3000 Yuan (approx Rs 30,000), you can opt for a dual-lens kit. At this moment, there's no word on its International release.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India