Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
01:53 20th Sep, 2016
GoPro Releases Karma Drone To Make Its Action Cameras Airborne
The American brand's first drone is priced at $800.
Action camera brand Go Pro has entered the new product category. The American company has announced a drone camera rig called the Karma. Besides making money, the idea behind it was to deliver a drone that works perfectly with GoPro action cameras.
GoPro claims that the foldable drone is compact enough to easily fit in a backpack. The controller is cleverly design to mimic a gaming joystick, to reduce the learning curve. What's more, the controller is integrated with touch display, which means that you don't have to rely on a separate phone or tablet to check out the feed coming from the camera. To achieve smooth videos, the Karma is fitted with 3-axis camera stabilizer. Looks like it is going to be a must have accessory for enthusiasts and smaller studios. Many YouTube sensations such as Taher Shah have been using a lot of aerial shots in their videos. Take for instance, his recent video Angel (click at your own risk).
The GoPro Karma will hit the American stores on October 23rd. Its basic version sans camera is priced at $800 (approx Rs 53,500). A bundle including a Hero5 Session camera is priced at $1000 (approx Rs 67,000), while the HERO5 Black will set you back for $1100 (roughly Rs 73,700).
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones