Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
01:53 20th Sep, 2016
GoPro Releases Karma Drone To Make Its Action Cameras Airborne
The American brand's first drone is priced at $800.
Action camera brand Go Pro has entered the new product category. The American company has announced a drone camera rig called the Karma. Besides making money, the idea behind it was to deliver a drone that works perfectly with GoPro action cameras.
GoPro claims that the foldable drone is compact enough to easily fit in a backpack. The controller is cleverly design to mimic a gaming joystick, to reduce the learning curve. What's more, the controller is integrated with touch display, which means that you don't have to rely on a separate phone or tablet to check out the feed coming from the camera. To achieve smooth videos, the Karma is fitted with 3-axis camera stabilizer. Looks like it is going to be a must have accessory for enthusiasts and smaller studios. Many YouTube sensations such as Taher Shah have been using a lot of aerial shots in their videos. Take for instance, his recent video Angel (click at your own risk).
The GoPro Karma will hit the American stores on October 23rd. Its basic version sans camera is priced at $800 (approx Rs 53,500). A bundle including a Hero5 Session camera is priced at $1000 (approx Rs 67,000), while the HERO5 Black will set you back for $1100 (roughly Rs 73,700).
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020