Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:58 19th Sep, 2016
Moto E3 Power Lands In India For Rs 8000
The handset comes with a MediaTek chipset and an 8-megapixel camera.
The Chinese manufacturer Lenovo has launched the Moto E3 Power in India. it is an entry-level dual-SIM 4G smartphone compatible with Reliance Jio VoLTE network.
The Moto E Power comes with a 5-inch HD screen with IPS (In Pane Switching) screen. The display has a built-in smudge-resistant layer to repel the fingerprint smudges. What's more, the handset has a splash-resistant nano-coating protection. The Moto E Power sports an 8-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel snapper for selfies. The handset is powered by MediaTek's MT6735P chipset clocked at 1 GHz. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. You can add more storage via a microSD card slot. Connectivity essentials include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, and FM Radio. The Moto E3 comes with a 3500 mAh battery with fast charging. The handset comes with a compatible rapid charger out-of-the-box.
The Moto E Power is priced at Rs 8000 and is available exclusively on Flipkart. Early birds will also get offers such as the free 32 GB SanDisk microSD card. Moreover, SBI debit and credit card users will get Rs 800 discount. The E3 Power competes with the Xiaomi Redmi 3S that costs a grand more but offers a premium build and more power.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband