10:41 17th May, 2012
LG Unveils Its Cinema 3D Smart TV Line-Up For 2012
Its top-of-the-line, 72" model will cost Rs 7 lakh.
LG Electronics recently announced its Cinema 3D Smart TV line-up for 2012. This new series of Smart TVs incorporate the "Cinema Screen design", which in non-marketing terms, means that they have a very small bezel around the edge.
The new range of 3D TVs have been enhanced with "3D Sound Zooming", which is said to enhance the sound depth when watching 3D content. The TVs are also equipped with Intel's WiDi (Wireless Display) technology, 3D Depth Control, and 2D to 3D conversion.
For gamers, there is the Dual Play feature, which allows two players to simultaneously view their full-screen perspectives, without having to split the screen, thus offering a much better co-op gaming experience. This can be done with the help of special glasses.
The Cinema 3D Smart TV range consists of 21 models, with screen sizes varying from 32" to a massive 72". The products are priced between Rs 55,000 and Rs 7,00,000.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones