Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
00:37 19th Sep, 2016
Apple's iPhone 7 Resists A New Design And Water | TechTree.com
Apple's iPhone 7 Resists A New Design And Water
Apple's latest and greatest will hit the stores on 16th of September.
The wait is finally over, as Apple has taken the wraps off its latest iPhones. Bringing back its Twitter account from hibernation, Apple announced the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus by posting a promotional video. It seems Apple has now deleted the tweet. However, the good guys at 9to5Mac have captured the entire video and put it up on YouTube.
If you were hoping for a long due design refresh, you're in for a disappointment. The new iPhone looks much like the previous iPhone, and the one before it. Both the iPhones come with Ingress Protection certification. They can now challenge the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge to a pool party. Dust protection tags along too.
The iPhone 7 is a relatively compact phone with a 4.7-inch HD screen with 3D touch. Apple claims that its A10 Fusion processor is the most powerful chip on a smartphone so far. To put things in perspective, the A10 is 40 percent faster compared to the A9. In the photography department, you get a 12-megapixel snapper with 6-element lens. It supports 4K video recording. For selfies, there's a 7-megapixel Facetime camera. As suggested by numerous rumours, the 3.5 mm jack is gone. The lightning port will be used for audio out. The bundled Earpods are now compatible with the lightening port. The box will include an 3.5 mm jack adapter to enable customers to use old headphones and accessories. The onboard speakers are said to deliver stereo sound.
The Apple iPhone 7's base model comes with 32 GB storage and is pegged at $649. The 128 GB version will set you back for $749, whereas the 256 GB variant can be yours for $849. Pre-orders start from September 9 in more than 25 countries and the shipping will commence September 16.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance