15:47 07th Sep, 2016
BIOSTAR Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics Card | TechTree.com
BIOSTAR Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics Card
BIOSTAR graphics card options to help users experience virtual reality and ultra high-definition games.
BIOSTAR has announced its latest graphics card for gamers and VR enthusiasts, the BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1070. Designed to offer an excellent balance of performance and price, consumers can now experience the latest generation of PC game titles and virtual reality experiences with the GeForce GTX 1070. BIOSTAR takes gaming to the next level once again with price, performance and efficiency that is significantly superior than the previous generation graphics cards with the all-new Pascal GPU architecture fabricated on the new 16nm FinFET process technology.
The BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1070 features the Pascal-based, high-efficiency GP104 GPU with a total of 1920 CUDA cores capable of running with a Boost core clock of 1683Mhz and base core clock of 1506Mhz. With GPU Boost 3.0, the BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1070 can run up to and above 1683Mhz and features 8GB of GDDR5 video memory wired to a wide 256-bit bus interface.
The BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1070 offers the best balance of performance in price for high-end gaming applications. It allows gamers to enjoy this year’s best gaming title as well as incoming ones with stunning details together smooth performance and visual fidelity. Virtual reality applications are now more accessible with the BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1070 and its capability to support virtual reality experiences with compatible headset with over three times the performance its last-generation counter-part and an overall 1.4x performance increase over last-gen in games performance.
The card features NVIDIA’s gamer-inspired cooler that keeps the BIOSTAR GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card running at optimal temperatures while keeping it whisper quiet for maximum immersion in your games. The GTX 1070 has a rated TDP of only 150W while still delivering three times the performance of last-generation graphics cards.
NVIDIA leverages new technologies for this generation of graphics card and allows players to fully immerse themselves while providing higher performance for existing games and serving as a launch pad for new ones. Technology like Simultaneous Multi-Projection, ANSEL and Fast Sync allow gamers to fully maximize their gaming experience but also enjoy a whole new level of realism with VR.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals