13:03 07th Sep, 2016
iBall Launches Two New Portable Bluetooth Speakers | TechTree.com
iBall Launches Two New Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Available in the shades of Black and Brown, iBall Musi Dangle and iBall Musi Square are priced at INR 799/- and INR 1,099/- respectively.
iBall introduces its latest portable and handy speakers with combination of modern design, having exceptional sound- iBall Musi Dangle and iBall Musi Square, priced at INR. 799 and INR 1,099 respectively.
iBall Musi Dangle features a lancet strap, and iBall Musi Square features a carbineer, that helps users to conveniently carry around the gadget.
Despite its smaller trail, both speakers deliver outstanding sound quality. These provide superior acoustics with clear highs, mids, and strong bass for great thumping with efficient full range drivers. With advanced technologies that reproduce the fullness, clarity and depth of your music, and its 3W speaker provides seamless music experience with a music playback time of up to 4 hours claims the company. The built-in microphone also allows the user to make and receive calls, Redial or Reject calls via Bluetooth enabled mobile phone at the press of one button.
Commenting on the newest and exciting entrants in Audio Category, Mr. Sandeep Parasrampuria, CEO and Director (iBall) says, “The way we listen to music is changing in this new era of smartphones, tablets and laptops, iBall presents exclusive and excellent sound in sub-thousand rupee segment of portable speakers for everyone to enjoy music with great sound quality for long hours, all set to make the noise for the Diwali Season.Stay tuned as we have lots happening in this space!”
These two compact speakers pair easily with Smartphone, Tablets or any other Bluetooth device with a range of about 10 meters along with audio cable and a Micro USB Charging Cable. You can also have Micro SD slot option for direct music playback.
Both the devices are available across all leading retail stores in the country.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals