13:03 07th Sep, 2016
iBall Launches Two New Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Available in the shades of Black and Brown, iBall Musi Dangle and iBall Musi Square are priced at INR 799/- and INR 1,099/- respectively.
iBall introduces its latest portable and handy speakers with combination of modern design, having exceptional sound- iBall Musi Dangle and iBall Musi Square, priced at INR. 799 and INR 1,099 respectively.
iBall Musi Dangle features a lancet strap, and iBall Musi Square features a carbineer, that helps users to conveniently carry around the gadget.
Despite its smaller trail, both speakers deliver outstanding sound quality. These provide superior acoustics with clear highs, mids, and strong bass for great thumping with efficient full range drivers. With advanced technologies that reproduce the fullness, clarity and depth of your music, and its 3W speaker provides seamless music experience with a music playback time of up to 4 hours claims the company. The built-in microphone also allows the user to make and receive calls, Redial or Reject calls via Bluetooth enabled mobile phone at the press of one button.
Commenting on the newest and exciting entrants in Audio Category, Mr. Sandeep Parasrampuria, CEO and Director (iBall) says, “The way we listen to music is changing in this new era of smartphones, tablets and laptops, iBall presents exclusive and excellent sound in sub-thousand rupee segment of portable speakers for everyone to enjoy music with great sound quality for long hours, all set to make the noise for the Diwali Season.Stay tuned as we have lots happening in this space!”
These two compact speakers pair easily with Smartphone, Tablets or any other Bluetooth device with a range of about 10 meters along with audio cable and a Micro USB Charging Cable. You can also have Micro SD slot option for direct music playback.
Both the devices are available across all leading retail stores in the country.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens