13:01 06th Sep, 2016
Intex Launches Aqua S7 With DragonTrail Glass | TechTree.com
Intex Launches Aqua S7 With DragonTrail Glass
The new smartphone comes with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, at a price of INR 9,499.
Intex has recently announced the launch of a new smartphone, dubbed Aqua S7, which sports a DragonTrail glass, and comes at a price tag of INR 9,499.
The 4G enabled Aqua S7 comes with 5 Inch HD IPS display supported with a 2.5D curved glass display and a 3 GB RAM powering the device under the hood.
“The Aqua S7 is our latest tech marvel, a symbol of style, strength and performance for the ubiquitous users and the market. With 4G picking up pace in the country, we have enriched are already diverse 4G product portfolio to stay ahead in time and offerings for our discerning consumers,” stated Mr. Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies.
“Asahi Glass’s Dragontrail has already been adopted as cover glass for most of the global major brands. We believe damage-resistant Dragontrail glass is perfectly suited to Intex Aqua S7", said Takuzo Mikawa, Asahi Glass's Deputy General Manager of Applied Glass Division. Further to this, he added, "As the world’s largest glass company, we will offer more and better products in the Indian market.”
Aqua S7 is powered by a 64-bit Quad Core Mediatek processor, ensuring smooth performance while playing high-end games or watching videos and multitasking, coupled with latest Android Marshmallow OS 6.0. The smart phone is equipped with the latest bio-metric security - finger print sensor at back panel. The scanner will scan and verify authority, making the smart phone completely secure.
The smartphone sports a 13MP Rear AF Camera with single LED flash and 5MP selfie camera. The device comes with multiple navigation features, gesture controls and emergency rescue. The 4G dual-SIM smart phone has a big battery of 3200mAh Li-Poly, which offers a talk-time up to 22 hours along with a standby time of at least 10 days.
It also has an in-built 16GB ROM with an expandable memory of up to 64GB. It has Matrabhasha service that enables communication in 21 regional languages including Hindi. Also features other pre-loaded apps such as FOTA, Intex Service, Follo, OPERA MINI, Clean Master, Daily hunt etc.
The elegant Aqua S7 will be available in three premium colors – Champagne, Rose Gold and Dark Blue.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals