16:39 02nd Sep, 2016
ASUS Announces Exclusive Festive Offers
Fifty eligible winners get a chance to win ASUS ZenPower worth INR 2,500 daily, on the purchase of a Zenfone 3 ZE520KL and ZE552KL.
On the account of Ganesh Chaturthi, ASUS is giving consumers a lucky chance to bring in the festive season by winning exciting gifts along with the purchase of the Zenfone 3. 50 lucky consumers, who buy the Zenfone 3 ZE520KL and ZE552KL variant, will be selected basis a lucky draw every day and will win a free ASUS ZenPower worth INR 2,500. The offer is valid from September 1st to September 7th.
The ASUS ZenFone 3 “Built for Photography” is a feature-packed smartphone that combines premium design and superior specifications. It features the next generation PixelMaster 3.0 camera and is equipped with the latest 16MP Sony IMX298 sensor, making it the perfect device for smartphone photography.
In order to be eligible to win the power bank, consumers can purchase the ZE520KL/ ZE552KL variant of the Zenfone 3 from all leading ecommerce and ASUS authorized retail partners, and successfully complete the registration and verification process. The consumer could register his/her product details like the invoice number, date of purchase, dealer name, location of purchase, product serial number and contact details on - http://asus.in/zenfone3_offer/
Peter Chang, Regional Head South Asia - Country Head ASUS India says, “Celebrated with great joy and fervour, Ganesh Chaturthi signifies the time for new beginnings and jubilant celebration in India. This exciting offer will add charm to the season and give our consumers one more reason to celebrate and bring in the enthusiasm of the festive season into their homes. Launched recently in August 2016, the Zenfone 3 is an epitome of the ASUS design philosophy, and gives consumers the perfect chance to celebrate with a device that offers luxury and superb specifications.”
Winners of the offer will be announced by September 30th, and will get duly notified by ASUS on email. The last date to register for the offer is September 12th.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow