11:25 31st Aug, 2016
Thermaltake Launches Feature Rich Riing Silent 12 CPU Cooler | TechTree.com
Thermaltake Launches Feature Rich Riing Silent 12 CPU Cooler
Intended to use with high-end RAM and motherboard, there are multiple functions such as the PVM (Pulse Width Modulation), and along with noise reduction, and great looks.
Though a very crucial part of the PC build, the CPU cooler has never been the center of attention, but rather an accessory added to keep systems running. All that changes with the Thermaltake Riing Silent 12 CPU cooler, at least that’s what the company claims.
The cooler comes with notable features like PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) function which allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimizes the noise level. A 120mm fan fitted to enhance the airflow produces impressive cooling performance with an optimized 11 fan-blade design.
Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise. The patented LED ring maintains color and brightness uniformity, and the lighting effect is visible from all sides and angles. It is available in two models: Silent 12 Blue and Silent 12 Red CPU cooler.
Nil Bhowmik, the Country Business Head of Thermaltake India, said “Thermaltake’s latest Riing Silent CPU Cooler will optimize the PC’s air cooling performance and increase the longevity of the PC’s internal components, thereby significantly lowering the noise level.”
Bhowmik further elaborated the list of key features of the Riing Silent 12 CPU Cooler:
- Eleven Fan Blade Design
Eleven fan blades are engineered to create large volume of air passing through the heatsink at any angle and provide the best balance between silence and performance.
- Wind Blocker Frame
To achieve maximum cooling performance in all applications, the wind blocker frame is designed to direct airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any air from escaping. This special design reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
- Patented Ring LED
The color and brightness uniformity of the patented LED ring is visible from all directions and adds style to the chassis.
- Hydraulic Bearing Design
The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance that reduces operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit.
- Optimized Silent Operation
For acoustic test, Riing Silent 12 was tested in a semi-anechoic chamber which includes anti-vibration, sound-proof, and sound-absorbing effect. With a LNC (Low-Noise Cable), Riing Silent 12 can reduce the noise level by 29% from 18.8 dBA to 13.4 dBA, and 50% of fan speed.
- Thermal Image Demonstrates for Heat Distribution
Riing Silent 12 delivers outstanding cooling performance, keeping the temperature between 30℃ and 32.5℃ (ambient temperature is 20℃) @Intel® Core™ i7-4770K 3.8 GHz at Full Load.
- Superior Heat Dissipation
Optimized 0.4mm thickness aluminum fins with 2.2mm air gap, and 4 x Ø6mm solid copper heat-pipes are designed for rapid heat dissipation, allowing maximum heat conductivity. The tower’s side flow design delivers the best cooling performance. In addition, the heat-pipes are in continuous direct contact with the CPU to ensure fast and efficient heat dissipation.
- Anti-Vibration Mounting Systems with Non-Interference Cooling
Anti-vibration rubber pads strengthen stability during operation and provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners. And Riing Silent 12 solves the co-existing problem of high performance RAM and CPU coolers, achieving the best RAM clearance.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India