10:58 31st Aug, 2016
Roposo Launches ‘Indianised’ Sticker Feature | TechTree.com
Roposo Launches ‘Indianised’ Sticker Feature
20,000 app users get hooked on to the feature within two weeks of launch.
Roposo the fashion social network,has now rolled out its latest offering - the sticker feature. The feature adds an element of quirk to the users’ photo sharing experience. The eclectic collection of ‘Indianised’ stickers has caught the fancy of around 3,500 users within two weeks of its launch. Roposo’s app users are constantly engaged with this feature to add a bit of quirk to their photos and express their thoughts in a funny, unconventional way. From #Family, #Love, #Wishlist to the more popular ones such as #IkKudi, #KalaChashma and #BaarBaarDekho, this diverse range of stickers can be resized, rotated and placed anywhere on a picture.
The sticker feature allows the use of props on photographs, which makes for a new, fun way to unleash the creative skills of Roposo’s app users. Roposo is also creating event-based customised stickers, like the currently trending one for the Lakmé Fashion Week (LFW), which has been used over 60 times.
Commenting on this new launch, Mayank Bhangadia, Co-founder and CEO said, “The stickers came with the realisation that our users don’t conventionally use the widely available stickers, which are mostly cartoons or abbreviations. We, therefore, decided to introduce a certain desi element to our stickers, making it a unique mode of expression. We have had an amazing response to these stickers, helping our users form that instant connection with their followers, with a much more interactive content.”
Recent observations suggest that 15-20 per cent of stories put up on Roposo included the application of this feature. It is fast becoming a rage, and many top influencers’ interesting use of the stickers has become a huge hit. Stickers such as #Family and #OOTD are also being widely used. While #NewPinch and #KalaChashma are the most used by women, #BeardLife is quite popular among men. #Banthanke, #GymLife, #ChaiTime and #BossLife have also found an instant connect with the young users of Roposo.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India