14:03 26th Aug, 2016
Chai Point Launches Intelligent Beverage Solution boxC.in | TechTree.com
Chai Point Launches Intelligent Beverage Solution boxC.in
The cloud platform offers centralized command center to act on customer issues and data generated by the IOT-enabled dispensers.
Chai Point, an Indian Chai retail chain, has announced the launch of boxC.in - a cloud-based beverage services platform which includes fully-automatic and IOT-enabled dispensers.
The core purpose of the platform is to provide 100 per cent authentic chai and filter coffee at office pantries. The cloud-based platform distinguishes itself by ensuring much higher level of transparency in both beverage qualities, billing basis and service levels.
The IOT-enabled dispensers are based on Chai Point's core value of 100 per cent pure ingredients - quality tea leaves and ground coffee, fresh milk and water. The cloud platform offers strong customer service capabilities with a CRM dashboard and a centralized command center to act on customer issues and data generated by the IOT-enabled dispensers.
The command center enables Chai Point's repair and maintenance team to deliver timely quality service as it live-monitors the dashboard getting information from its IOT-enabled dispensers.
Announcing the launch of boxC.in, Amuleek Singh, Co-founder and CEO, Chai Point said,"Chai and filter coffee is fuel for all offices - these beverages are now considered as a core utility by corporates. The savvier ones see good quality beverages as a must-have employee engagement service. That said, authentic chai and filter coffee solutions are rarely available - you get compromises. What corporates also miss is an effective platformm that assures a high uptime level of beverage services and transparency on the billing basis - boxC.in is aimed to solve just that."
Chai Point, a venture of Mountain Trail Foods Pvt. Ltd., is India's largest Chai retail chain has over 90plus stores, a popular chai-on-call delivery service and a chai-at-work service designed for corporates, Beginning with the first pilot micro-hub set up in Bangalore in April 2010, sells 1.5 lakh cups of chai sold every day.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals