09:48 18th Aug, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi 4 And Mi Note 2 Make An Appearance Before Launch | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Redmi 4 And Mi Note 2 Make An Appearance Before Launch
As per the leaks, some key features of the devices include metal unibodies and fingerprint sensors.
The Mi Note 2 and the Xiaomi Redmi 4 are on the verge of their launch within a month's timeline, but the pictures and specifications seem to have already been leaked online. Amongst these leaks, the Redmi 4 is shown to have a metal unibody, common with the Mi Note 2, with rounded edges and antenna bands near the top and bottom of the Redmi 4.
The usual top centre slot has been reserved for the rear camera, with flash beside it, and the fingerprint sensor placed just below. The front panel of the device has the capacitive navigation buttons towards the bottom, and there seems to be thin bezel around the left and right edges.
The Redmi 4 is expected to be running Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based MIUI 8, out of the box. The leak has also mentioned that the phone would be featuring a 5-inch full-HD (1920x1080 pixels) display, and powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 2GB RAM.
The leak then claims the handset comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage, expandable further via microSD card. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS, as NDTV reports.
There are speculations that there will be an edition with 3GB of RAM, 32GB ROM, alongside 4100 mAh battery, carrying a price tag of Rs 7,000. The device is expected to be launched on Aug 25.
A week later, on Sept 2, the Mi Note 2 is slated to be launched. According to the leaks, there is a dual camera setup at the back, and has a similar curved display just like the Galaxy Note 7. Then comes the USB Type-C port and two speaker grilles, and the fingerprint sensor might just be placed at the front. In terms of memory and storage, there could be 2 variants; 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage.
While the 64 GB version might cost approximately INR 25,000, the 128GB could come with a price tag of INR 28,000. Other features include the fingerprint scanner, Amoled display, unimetal body, Snapdragon 821 SoC, and a 3600mAh battery.
[Master Image via NDTV Gadgets 360]
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals