11:41 12th Aug, 2016
Purchase On Flipkart Via Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking App | TechTree.com
Purchase On Flipkart Via Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking App
This is the first mobile banking app to offer users seamless in-app shopping experience.
Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB), has recently announced the availability of Flipkart’s mobile site in its mobile banking app, which gives customers a secure in-app shopping environment. KMB has been expanding the scope of offerings on its mobile banking app, and this move further strengthens its mStore which already allows booking of air tickets, hotels and bus tickets.
Shopping on Flipkart via Kotak’s mStore has its advantages. Customers can shop seamlessly and check-out faster with choice of relevant payment options, as billing and delivery details are already available with KMB. Furthermore, in-app shopping reduces transaction failures, and allows them to track cancellations and refunds in the same window. They only need to register once on the app to start shopping.
Customers can also enjoy special periodical offers, in addition to attractive prices by Flipkart. Shopping on Flipkart m-site via KMB’s mobile banking app will not attract any additional charges.
Deepak Sharma, Chief Digital Officer, Kotak Mahindra Bank, said, “In the digital landscape, availability and ease of access has blurred the lines of service and delivery in every possible area. As a Bank, we are conscious of our customers’ needs and want to ensure the best of all services for them. We are delighted to have a partner like Flipkart, who understands the needs of varied customer segments and offers products across the wide spectrum of categories.”
“We want to make our mobile banking app, a one-stop solution that caters to the needs of our customers. The integration has added the element of lifestyle and shopping to our mStore, which already is a window for our customers to book flight, bus tickets and hotel rooms within a single app,” Sharma added.
Samardeep Subandh, Chief Marketing Officer at Flipkart said, “At Flipkart, it is our goal to transform commerce in India through technology and to offer to customers across India quality products at affordable rates. Flipkart and Kotak Mahindra Bank are market leaders in their own space, and through this partnership we aim to make the customer shopping experience truly comprehensive by integrating our shopping platform within the Kotak app mStore.”
The Flipkart in-app shopping feature is currently available on the Android platform and will soon be available to iOS users.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals