12:04 10th Aug, 2016
Airtel Offers Users Additional Data Benefits With ‘myHome Rewards’
Airtel broadband users to get 5GB free additional data for every Airtel postpaid or digital TV (DTH) connection in their homes.
Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications services provider, today launched ‘myHome Rewards’ programme for its broadband customers.
In a never before offer, Airtel broadband homes can now get a monthly free additional data benefit of 5GB for every other Airtel service connection – postpaid mobile or digital TV (DTH) - within the family. Customers can avail this exciting offer for their existing as well as new Airtel postpaid mobile and digital TV connections. So, if an Airtel broadband home has two Airtel postpaid mobiles and one Airtel digital TV connection then 15 GB free additional data will be added to their broadband account every month.
“At Airtel, it is our constant endeavor to delight our customers with great products and services. As a further step in this direction, we are very excited to launch myHome Rewards today. This is a gesture from us to thank our broadband customers for giving us an opportunity to serve them. Along with the unlimited free calling benefit on our landline, customers can now make the most of their Airtel broadband with the free additional data benefits,” said Hemanth Kumar Guruswamy, CEO – Homes, Bharti Airtel (India).
Customers can use the myAirtel app or visit www.airtel.in/myhome to register their connections and claim the myHome Rewards. The launch of myHome Rewards is in continuation of the company’s efforts since last year to delight its broadband customers with free data benefits under ‘Airtel Surprises’.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow