18:48 08th Aug, 2016
Microsoft Hints At Two Major Windows 10 Updates In 2017 | TechTree.com
Microsoft Hints At Two Major Windows 10 Updates In 2017
Both the updates codenamed Redstone 2 and Redstone 3 are likely to be available in early 2017 and during summer, respectively.
Just when Microsoft announced the roll out of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, it seems that the tech giant is looking forward to bring two major updates next year.
According to a recent post on NDTV Gadgets 360, the company wrote in a blog, "Windows 10, version 1607 is our third Windows 10 feature update released. Based on feedback from organisations moving to Windows 10, this will be our last feature update for 2016, with two additional feature updates expected in 2017."
Adding more on this, Windows Central has reported that the first major update for 2017 would be codenamed 'Redstone 2' while the second update would be known as 'Redstone 3', which are expected to be rolled out in early 2017 and summer, respectively.
According to The Verge, the company is already working on the internal builds for the next big update, the Redstone 2. However, we still do not know as to what we can expect from the next year's updates. But, we can easily expect an update that is determined to make the Windows experience, better.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals