13:14 08th Aug, 2016
Google To Take Down "Together" Watch Face | TechTree.com
Google To Take Down "Together" Watch Face
With the new update on its way, it will not feature the "Together" watch face and will cease to exist by the end of September.
Launched last year, Together allowed users to pair their devices and enabled them to send doodles and stickers mirroring Apple's Digital Touch feature. Android Wear 2.0 will not feature the Together watch face, however Google has confirmed that certain features of Together will be incorporated and integrated to the latest version.
Google has announced that by the end of September, Together will be completely defunct, although the launch date for Android Wear 2.0 remains uncertain. Google has issued a statement that said, "With the release of Android Wear 2.0, many of the best features of Together will be integrated directly into the platform so you can connect with more people using your favorite messaging services. In addition to emoji, you'll be able to use Smart Reply, keyboard, or handwriting on the watch screen". Users will also be able to customize their watch faces with useful data from their favorite apps.
According to a report published by Android Police, the new Android Wear 2.0 will offer users with more interactive watch faces and other new features. Uncertainty looms over the fate of watches that won't get the Wear 2.0 update, forcing users to abandon their love for Together.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals