15:50 05th Aug, 2016
Airtel Announces Unlimited Call, SMS And Data Pack At INR 1,199 | TechTree.com
Airtel Announces Unlimited Call, SMS And Data Pack At INR 1,199
Offers include unlimited local and STD mobile calls, national roaming and bundled SMS/data starting at INR. 1199 with Airtel postpaid ‘myPlan Infinity’.
Airtel has announced two new postpaid plans under its ‘myPlan Infinity’ series, offering unlimited voice calls along with bundled 3G/4G data at just INR 1,199. Airtel postpaid ‘myPlan Infinity’ combines unlimited voice calling with variable data benefits, giving customers the flexibility to choose from a wide range of plans.
Under the new ‘Infinity’ plans, for INR 1,199, customers will enjoy unlimited voice calling – local, STD, and on national roaming – along with 100 SMS per day, 1GB 3G/4G data and free subscription to Wynk Music and Wynk Movies.
The INR 1,599 plan will offer unlimited voice calling – local, STD, and on national roaming – along with 100 SMS per day, 5GB 3G/4G data and free subscription to Wynk Music and Wynk Movies.
“With ‘myPlan Infinity’ we are making voice calls free for our customers and offering them the flexibility to combine this benefit with their individual data requirements. With the new price points, we have made the proposition even more affordable and this will benefit customers with very heavy voice usage,” said Ajai Puri, Director - Operations (India and South Asia), Bharti Airtel.
These plans are in addition to the existing ‘myPlan Infinity’ Airtel offers for its postpaid mobile customers which were launched last year enabling customers to enjoy unbeatable voice and data offers on Airtel 3G/4G. The new plans will also offer a pay-as-go-rate of only 50p/MB post exhaustion of the data limit.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals