16:08 03rd Aug, 2016
Xiaomi Launches Redmi 3s In India
The smartphone comes as a successor to Redmi 2 after more than a year's time.
Xiaomi has recently announced the India launch of Redmi 3s, the successor to Redmi 2 that was launched in March 2015.
Speaking about the new Redmi smartphone, it comes with a 5 inch HD IPS display, octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, and a 4,100 mAh battery.
For below INR 9,000 price range, the company have included a full metal unibody design and a fingerprint scanner.
On the camera front, the Redmi 3s features a 13 MP rear camera with f2.0 and phase detection autofocus, and a 5 MP front facing sensor which is also capable of capturing 1080p videos.
As far as the pricing details are concerned, the Redmi 3s will be coming in two variants -- 16 GB variant with 2 GB RAM at INR 6,999 and 32 GB variant with 3 GB RAM at INR 8,999. The smartphone will go on sale starting Aug 9 and will be available in Silver, Gray, and Gold.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-