16:08 03rd Aug, 2016
Xiaomi Launches Redmi 3s In India
The smartphone comes as a successor to Redmi 2 after more than a year's time.
Xiaomi has recently announced the India launch of Redmi 3s, the successor to Redmi 2 that was launched in March 2015.
Speaking about the new Redmi smartphone, it comes with a 5 inch HD IPS display, octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, and a 4,100 mAh battery.
For below INR 9,000 price range, the company have included a full metal unibody design and a fingerprint scanner.
On the camera front, the Redmi 3s features a 13 MP rear camera with f2.0 and phase detection autofocus, and a 5 MP front facing sensor which is also capable of capturing 1080p videos.
As far as the pricing details are concerned, the Redmi 3s will be coming in two variants -- 16 GB variant with 2 GB RAM at INR 6,999 and 32 GB variant with 3 GB RAM at INR 8,999. The smartphone will go on sale starting Aug 9 and will be available in Silver, Gray, and Gold.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens